The Trovidur® product group represents a long tradition of numerous varied PVC products for various applications. The products are especially outstanding for their high form stability, excellent chemical resistance, thermoformability and excellent flame retardant properties.
- Trovidur® EC-N. PVc very highly chemical-resistant and
- Trovidur® ESA D. quality especially developed for the printing industry.
- Trovidur® ET. PVC is a transparent, unplasticised rigid PVC material especially suited for safety equipment in machine and equipment manufacturing.
- Trovidur® NL is a very highly chemical-resistant PVC-U used mainly in the manufacture of chemical tanks and liners.
- Trovidur® PN has excellent electrical insulating qualities and high chemical resistance. The material is particularly suited for chemical engineering and tank building, machine and plant manufacturing.
- Uniform physical properties in all directions thanks to its manufacturing process.
- Material Base: PVC-U
- Thickness: 2 hasta 100 mm
- Width: 1.00 m – 1.22 m – 2.00 m
- Length: 2.00 m – 2.44 m – 3.00 m – 4.00 m
- Colour: Gris 7011, Transparent, Red.
DocumentosChemical processing industry- Brochure