Polystone® PVDF is vinylidene-fluoride-based polymerisate outstanding for its excellent chemical resistance, excellent machinability and universal applicability. Because of its special properties Polystone® PVDF is especially suited for applications in the chemical industry. Its high purity makes it the ideal material for the semiconductor industry.
Polystone® PVDF SK sheets are backed on one side to enable them to be bonded with other materials. The material used for the coating is either a polyester stretch (SK).
Polystone PVDF flex has greater stress-crack resistance and greater flexibility tan standard PVDF.
- High strength and hardness
- High temperature resistance
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent ageing properties
- Thickness: 2 – 6 mm
- Length: 1.00 m – 1.22 m – 1.50 m
- Width: 2.44 m – 3.00 m – 20.00 m
- Color: Black / Natural
DocumentsPOLYSTONE PVDF SK- Datasheet
Chemical processing industry- Brochure
Rochling engineering plastics- Brochure